Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday finish - Tiilda hat






We are in Aberdeen this week for Lizzie’s graduation from Aberdeen University with a masters in medical physics. The ceremony was mainly in Latin and there was a bagpiper around to pipe in the faculty.




Matt has also joined us and we are eating very well. Today we are doing an escape room which Matt is not happy about. We are also viewing a flat to get her out of the dump she’s in.

Lizzie asked me to knit a purple hat for her friend. I knit it before leaving Jersey and we bought the Pom poms from a lovely local shop.


I also knit Lizzie a baby blue version with a white Pom Pom 


Now I’m knitting a version from wool we purchased from hobbycraft and another friend wants a purple one. I think that will be my limit. The pattern is the Tiilda Hat by Inese Sang free from ravelry.com 



No comments: