Wednesday, September 01, 2021

September 2021 plans

 I plan to be more productive this month but also set myself more realistic targets. There are four months left of the year and I have completed two out of my four remaining UFOs. Will the random number picker be kind to me again? The two remaining UFOs are achievable in a couple of days so I'll now  start drawing up a list for 2022.

1. Draft pattern for Go Big Baby Bear

2. 2017 Prairie Schooler Santa - I have been completing these in a random manner so I think I'll complete all of the cardstock postcard sized patterns first.


3. ATW BOM for September


4. A second pair of shortie pyjamas

5. A second tulip dress in navy linen in a size larger than my first attempt.




6. Start Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana

7. September UFO - Poppy Treffy tea towel









No comments: