Monday, September 06, 2021

Monday Make - shortie pyjamas

 


I made a thing, feels like ages since I've sewn and last week went by in a blur of inactivity. I must be feeling a bit better as I sewed these up yesterday on my Janome Atelier 7 and my daughter's overlocker. Perhaps Miffy isn't considered suitable by some for adult pyjamas but I like them and it was the best of limited availability in my local fabric store.  ran out of fabric for the back so used a different grey, also from Rachel's Textiles.





Once you become a woman of a certain age, you appreciate shortie pyjamas and I have now made two for myself. Perhaps I'll pack one pair for the short trip to France we're making at the beginning of October. The ferry times are poor but we're making the best of the winter schedule so get half a day's visit to Pour L'Amour du Fils in Nantes, a ride on the mechanical elephant and a few stops on the way back to St Malo. I am not sure how my 93 year old father will react to the mechanical elephant but his ticket is also booked!!





No comments: