Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 2021 achievements

How are we already half way through 2021?? The UFO gods looked down on me and gave me a month off. #7 was drawn and that is my 2020 Prairie School Santa which I completed back in January. As at the end of June I had completed 9 out of my 12 challenge projects for 2021 so I am pleased with that progress. 

So what did I finish this month? Here's a round up.

Barbara Ana design from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher for #CrossStitchCamp. 


A second minimalist wallet for a friend 


I pattern tested the flexi sewing case for Fabric and Flowers


Month 8 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Just two more months to go now.



By Annie ultimate travel bag


Mystery Quilt 2021 by Laundry Basket Quilts



1990 Prairie schooler Santa 


Bowl cosies for a guild demo which I have mailed to Lizzie, my daughter for her to gift to friends.



Easy does it Pouch - pattern by Annie Unrein



Piecekeeper - pattern by Annie Unrein


And today I will be stitching down the binding on my Hocus Pocus quilt for my last finish of June .







No comments: