Monday, July 03, 2023

Monday make - Coco 4

 



The #sewfruity23 challenge hosted by @blossomsandwich was just the push I needed to stitch up this fabric which I purchased from @guthrieandghani last August. We are planning a return visit to the shop when we visit Festival of Quilts again in five weeks time. 


Pattern : coco dress by @tillyandthe buttons
Thread @Aurifil in my overlocker and gutterman maraflex in my sewing machine 

I am loving my labels and have to make myself remember to use them. My current system is to choose a label at the planning stage. Many people add the label to the inside neck of the garment which I find irritates my neck and I want people to see the labels!!

I have two Stevie dresses and two Cielo dresses to make with fabric from last year's trip, but I doubt they'll get made before August. I haven't made those patterns before so need to do a toile to check the fit.


No comments: