Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday fabric

 There have been a few deliveries over the last few weeks and a few more to come. I have enjoyed opening my Kylie and the Machine advent calendar. I bought it during a sale earlier thiss year and it is the 2021 calendar, but the labels aren't out of date.


Most months I receive a fabric of the month club from Chromatic Alchemy. I have suspended my membership for six months but love that you can skip a month if the colour doesn't appeal to you. I always skip greens.


I have been using the Quilter's Planner for about five years since I won one in a giveaway. Sew Hot now stock them in the UK.



All I've put in so far are my UFOs for the 2023 UFO challenge that our guild runs. It took a few hours to kit up all of my 12 projects and label them, but it was very worthwhile and I have a few threads that I need to buy today to complete the kits.




One of my 2023 UFOs is to complete the Sewology BOM and I received a speckled grey backing from Sew Hot from their Black Friday sale with 20% off. I need to press this and get my quilt quilted ASAP.



I also purchased this kit from Modern Quilt Club in Lisa's small business Saturday sale. The plan is to have this ready to stitch when I come out of hospital. Something to look forward to.


I have been in the doldrums as we can't plan even a week ahead at the moment so I may have ordered all of the threads, pattern and fabric for this stitch along with @sweetwaterstitcher from Peakside Needleworks,

No comments: