Wednesday, August 11, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Tokyo

I was so pleased to start and finish this block yesterday for the ATW BOM with circle line studio. Once again I was playing fabric chicken but this time I cut the large pieces of background for the tag and next to the spire first. I had a small amount of fabric left which has all gone into a scrap bag for when I next see my friend Gill in October. I was very pleased to give her two bags of scraps when I saw her at the Festival of Quilts and in return she gave me two quilts to quilt for her.


Here are my blocks so far. The only remaining place that I've been to as represented by a block is Paris and I'm still not certain that I want to make the other blocks but I can't see a way around it.

In other news, I had a very disappointing delivery on Monday, I was expecting my new Janome Atelier 7 and all that was delivered was a box of accessories!! The machine is scheduled to be delivered today but as I haven't received a request to make a Customs declaration, I doubt it will be delivered today.



No comments: