Friday, August 06, 2021

Friday finishes - Festival of Quilts ready

 


I bought this pattern by Cool Crafting and the linen to make it from, two years ago at the Festival of Quilts. So why do I wait until the week of F0Q 2021 to actually make the dress? Reducing the length of the dress took the most time and was the task I'd been avoiding. Lining up the pockets too time too an now that I've put the dress on, I think I need to remove the pockets as they spoil the line of the dress.



Otherwise the dress fits well and I plan to make another - hopefully a bit quicker this time around.




Another project the has lain around and only needed under an hour to finish it were these reindeer face masks. Even though they are now seasonally inappropriate, they are complete and in my pouch of face masks. I have also finished a pair of shortie pyjamas ready to pack.


Come back next week to see what I purchased from Festival of Quilts.

No comments: