Wednesday, August 04, 2021

August 2021 goals

I am away for the first week of August so I should be easier on myself this month. at the time of posting, I don't know what our chosen UFO for August is but I have finished ten out of the twelve projects, so fingers crossed it's one I've already finished. There are five months left in the year and only two projects that I haven't finished from my list of UFOs. Fingers crossed for an already completed project.

I am doing a pattern writing course, so I need to complete two patterns first, one sample is already sewn.

1. Go big baby bear

2. Twinkle twinkle

3. 2021 Prairie Schooler Santa

4. Project for cross stitch camp - Halloween Barbara Ana

5. ATW BOM for August




6. Corinne Sovey Christmas


7. Christmas wreath, the stitching for which will be completed in August and made into a cushion in September.





No comments: