Monday, August 02, 2021

July 2021 achievements

I am pleased that I have finished many of my quilts in progress but my cross stitch has taken a back seat. I will be taking cross stitch on our UK road trip.

Prairie schooler Santa 



Summer sampler turns 10 




Patchwork flying geese SAL






Fractured rainbow cushion from the leftovers of the previous finish


Month 10 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Just one more instalment to go. The next clue is released on 20 August.



Centenary block for Janome




May, June and July blocks for Around the World BOM


Kid Giddy Ugly Sweater pieced baby quilt


Kidd Giddy FPP Ugly Sweater mug rug



Linen dress by Cool crafting



Three face masks which have sat around since November.


Shorty pyjamas adapted from Tilly and the Buttons book "Stretch"




Home Stitch Home by Tiny Modernist for #CrossStitchCamp 












No comments: