Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Make - Molly

 


I have finished my Cross Stitch Camp piece for August using the called for DMC threads and stitched on 14 count aida in the colour coastal by Picture this plus from The Homemakery


I love the pattern but I should have changed out the main colour of the dress for more of an orange as it shows on the print out of the pattern. I am now on the look out for a silver or grey frame to start a Barbara Ana wall.

The September cross stitch camp project is a showstopper. I have been dithering about what I want to stitch as I just don't have the perfect fabric in the correct count for any of the projects I'd like to stitch. So I think I will just chose one of the two Barbara Ana kits I have from Nitka Moscow Perhaps I'm in the mood for some Christmas stitching?




No comments: