Monday, May 03, 2021

April progress

Whilst I have made good progress on a number of projects in April, most will be carried forward to May to be finished

1. I focused on finishing the economy blocks in pinks and reds. I now have a total of 100 for a 60" square quilt.




2. April mini for A Year of Celebrations was finished and I made a small start on May.


3. April monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. Started but not finished last month.




4. April block for Around the World BOM




5. Month 6 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - exciting as we got to the top of the wreath and are more than half completed. And it lines up!!




6. #Summersamplerturns10 sewalong blocks to make. Eleven  have been released and made, so one more block to go and I can piece it into a quilt top.




7. By Annie ultimate travel bag has been started and should be finished in May.




9. 2007 Prairie schooler Santa 






10. I have made good progress on the Spring Sampler cross stitch as I started the month with one block half done and finished the month with four blocks finished and one in progress.






No comments: