Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Finish - Hay Babe

 


This project felt out of my comfort zone at the start but now it's finished, I love it. We went for a walk in our area this afternoon to try and get some photos with a Jersey cow or two but it was too warm and they were all sunbathing.



The details:
Thread - aurifil in colours 2235 5005 2140 2745 4020 1104
Pattern - Hay Babe by Sew Quirky
Felt - bought at Pour l'amour du Fils show in Nantes from several vendors
Fabric includes Phosphor by Libs Elliot and Love Lily by Aprl Rosenthal
Flowers cut using a Sizzix die
Jacket £5 from Jersey Hospice Care charity shop £5


The jacket is actually black and will be well used as it's a fun jacket to put over a dress. I'd like to find a fun patch to sew over where I removed the label from the back of the jacket as it's a men's jacket and the patch gave away my secret!!

No comments: