Wednesday, May 05, 2021

May plans

 Whilst I made good progress on a number of projects in April, I need to finish some this month to free up my design wall and my mind. If I finish a couple of big projects, I'm going to reward myself with a new start - Hay Babe by Sew Quirky. I'm going to finish kitting it up this week as I need fringing and black felt.

1. My UFO for our group challenge is number 11, Spring Garden by Durene Jones. I am so pleased I made so much progress on it in April. There's still a lot to do as I'm not a quick stitcher but it's achievable.

2. By Annie ultimate travel bag has been started and should be finished in May.

 3. I have all of the economy blocks made and need to get them on my design wall and ready to sew together. I have had a recount and need one more block. Sigh.




4. May mini for A Year of Celebrations




5. May monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. 

6. May block for Around the World BOM. I have decided not to stitch all of the blocks as some of the destinations I haven't visited and are not on my bucket list.

7. Month 7 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery




8. #Summersamplerturns10 sewalong as the twelfth block is released in May so I should be able to finish the quilt this month.



9. Sew in ends on the dishcloths I knit earlier in the year.



10. 1990 Prairie schooler Santa 

I have also started on the Corinne Sovey Hocus Pocus pattern but I am only making a couple of blocks a month so it definitely won't be finished in May. I also have one of her Christmas patterns kitted up ready for a retreat later in the year, I hope.




No comments: