Friday, October 04, 2024

Sneakers and September 2024 achievements


I am thrilled to have finished these sneakers purchased from sneaker.eu by my daughter for Christmas 2022. Lizzie finished her sneakers in 2022. My first attempt wasn't successful, so it was added to my Guild UFO challenge for 2024. The Fabric is from Stitch Fabric at the 2024 Festival of Quilts and will become a matching dress.


I unpicked the labels from my first attempt and added it to the tongue. I now need to find a source for shoe laces and wash the shoe laces from my shop bought shoes too.

A stiletto to open up the stitch holes and the big green machine to punch the stitching holes into the fabric uppers and tongues made this project much easier the second time around.


This was my only finish for the month and completed on the last day of the month. I am looking forward to a more productive October.

No comments: