Wednesday, October 12, 2022

WIP Wednesday- stretched geese

 



This week is week 5 of the mini series SAL with Alison Glass and Giucy Giuce. It’s been almost a month since I stitched on these blocks.

Yesterday I pulled out my project to check what I had started and what I need to stitch this week. Week 5 is triangle geese and bloom blocks.  The bloom block is complete. I had two blocks in progress so stitched on those and finished the stretched geese (seen below) and make progress on the triangle geese. I also made a small start on the rainbow block which has a lot of pieces (week 8).


My plan, such as it is, is to make one of each block and then decide on a layout and make more blocks where necessary.

1 comment:

Luella H said...

Cool blocks. That looks to be very difficult to achieve. Will be watching to see your finished project.