Wednesday, October 05, 2022

October 2022 plans



My only travel plans this month is to the Modern Quilt Cub retreat at the end of the month, so I am hoping to make more progress this month.

1. 1997 Prairie Schooler Santa which I started last weekend as I was full of cold and not up to doing anything but being a couch potato.



2. The Tree by Barbara Ana designs. Five branches have been finished and three more to go. No progress made on it for months.




3. The October UFO for our Guild Challenge is 2006 Prairie Schooler Santa which is already finished, so I will also work on Spellville by Barbara Ana



4. Stitch three more Sewology blocks, which I will do at the Modern Quilt Club retreat if not before!



5. Stitch three more Mini Series SAL blocks.

I have two other projects ready for retreat but those will need to be pieced at retreat and then quilted and finished in November.

No comments: