Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday make - mini series Sal week 5

 


I have finished the two blocks for the 2022 Mini series SAL so added to those I've already stitched I have the first eight completed and one in hand for a future week. I have also made a very small start on the rainbow block and printed out four copies of the 2020 block ready to stitch. I couldn't quickly find the bonus block in my computer files but once I could picture the block, I made a concerted effort and found it in the trinkets folder from another Alison Glass sewalong. Just a few hours later the week 5 newsletter from Alison popped into my in box and it included a link to download the 2020 bonus block.



I have an all day Jersey Modern Quilt Group meeting on Saturday and I might take this project to work on. Once all of the blocks are stitched I will work out a layout but already plan to make four 4" bonus blocks. There is a 2022 bonus block but it's a bit chunky for me, so I will either not include it or modify in some way.

No comments: