Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday Make - double crossed


I am testing the #DoubleCrossedQuilt by Angela Pingel Designs. I am impressed with the draft we've been given which is so professional with just a few typos. I have tested patterns that were a long way from being ready to be released, but this pattern is so well drafted.

This quilt has gone from zero to hero in less than two weeks. I set myself the task of making one large or four small blocks each day. Even when I haven't been able to stitch, I've prepped the units ready for the following day. I have gone for a red, white and blue theme with the addition of pinks and turquoises. 

My next task is to layout the blocks in their final positions and check for clashes or matching fabrics next to each other. Then I'll be ready to stitch the blocks into a quilt top.

No comments: