Friday, July 22, 2022

Fabric Friday

 


It’s not often that I have many fabric purchases to share with you but this week I've received two parcels from online sales.

When I saw that Sew Hot had 20% off fabric last weekend, I decided the time was right to purchase backings for both my Havana quilt an Double crossed quilt. After browsing online I selected this print for both quilts which I have used before and I had earmarked some scraps for the scrappy Double Crossed quilt.

Details : 
Just Color Navy Swirl 108″ Wide from Studio E


By Graziela also had a sale and an extra 10% off for new subscribers to their newsletter so I purchased two metres for another Coco dress by Tilly and the Buttons.

Details:

Heart Me jersey / berry


I plan to finish the Double Crossed quilt top (pattern by Angela Pingel Designs) this weekend and hopefully get it quilted before a customer quilt needs to go on my long arm.


No comments: