Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday Make - With Thy Needle and Thread



 I finished this last week apart from the colonial knots for the baubles / tree lights. That was never in my plan. After coming out of isolation, I retrieved my tool for attaching hot fix rhinestones from a friend. I love how it has come out. The colour of the linen can be better seen in the next photo.


Pattern: Merry Minty free from Brenda Gervais' FB page

Fabric: Picture this Plus 28 count opal coastal


I stored the project in this bag which was a Christmas present made using fabric by Kate Spain.


This was a Christmas project in more way than one, as the hot fix tool was a Christmas present from my family a few years ago. I love that the Scandi motif on the tin the tools and rhinestones are stored in coordinates with the border on the pattern.



No comments: