Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 UFO update

Well how did I do? I had six UFOs at the start of the month with the plan that I should be able to finish three this month. I only managed two but that's better than none. 

I had edited my UFO list to remove any projects that I have added to my 2021 Guild UFO challenge.  I am looking forward to the restart of the Finishalong challenge on Instagram in 2021. 

1. TQS BOM 2012 - all of the papers have been taken out and it's ready for quilting. what to put in the big plain sections is my main dilemma. Much of the quilt has a lot of detail so in those sections the quilting will be kept simple.





2Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




3. The light by Barbara Ana designs

4. Spellville by Barbara Ana


5. Chinese Zodiac  by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - complete

6. Alaska Rainbow - complete



No comments: