Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday finish - Chinese zodiac

 





I am absolutely thrilled to have finished this project the day before the second month of the Christmas wreath arrived in my inbox. Both patterns are by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I plan to get it framed next year in a similar style to the previous oriental pattern I completed (also by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery). My son bought the even weave for me in Las Vegas and I am using the leftovers for another Xmas pattern which I started last night.


It's now time to put away these flosses and use the box for another project. I want t find the perfect sized tin to contain my scissors, thread gloss and needles as I can then move them from project to project rather than always trying to find the last project that I worked on.

Today I'm going to work on month 2 of the Christmas wreath but first we are heading into town as we are out of self isolation after my daughter received three negative tests.

No comments: