Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday stash - Pink Door Fabrics

It's not often that I have any new stash to share. At retreat I only bought a needle threader for myself and some Pellon for a friend. However I won a $300 voucher for Pink Door Fabrics from Gnomeangel's #100days100blocks sewalong. I was so surprised. I found it quite difficult to spend with no specific projects in mind, but it went a long way and I only had to pay postage.


I have seen a lot of great projects using Guicy Guice's fabrics so I bought 15 different fabric from his ranges. Great basics and great for rainbow projects too.




Then I bought one piece of Tula Pink, the 2019 bundle of V & Co's metallic ombre. I used the first bundle for the Fat Quarter Shop threadology quilt. I also purchased some Christmas fabrics as I love a good Christmas quilt and I was lacking turquoise fabrics in my Christmas stash.


Lastly I purchased a book that I had browsed at Modern Quilt Group, a kit and pattern for the crescent Tote by Noodlehead, an Elizabeth Hartman pattern and some bag bits for a cross body bag. I plan to keep the tote kit to work on at one of the retreats I plan to attend in 2020. It contains the pattern, fabrics, interfacing and bag bits so can easily be packed ready to go.

I am just waiting on some bag sliders which were missed from my original order. I also had a thread order arrive this week, but I ordered the wrong size of pre wound bobbins so my long arm is quiet at the moment which is a shame as I have made great progress quilting my La Fin du Monde quilt  - pattern by Libs Elliott.

No comments: