Wednesday, November 06, 2019

October finishes 2

Now for the second knitted beanie for my daughter. In grey. Yarn purchased in Province town at Purl. the yarn is by Juniper Moon Farm in colour 104. 

Before going to Boston and Cape Cod, I contacted Youtuber and dyer, Kristin of Voolenvine Yarns for shop recommendations and she provided a comprehensive list. we would have liked to have a Great Yarn in Chatham but we only stopped for a short while (30 minutes) but I had seen the shop en route to the parking and we just didn't have enough time to get there and browse.





I have knit DK hats previously and I struggled to find hats that I liked in the right yardage. Then I had a flash of inspiration and looked at what people had made in the yarn on Ravelry. Success. The Elm Road hat was perfect. A lot of twisted rib though.

No comments: