Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May BOM progress


1. 2019 Perfect HST BOM Block-of-the-Month program with Freshly Pieced
This is released on the first Monday of each month and I have completed the May block.  They are looking good and each month you make extra units for following months. There ae also units for a bonus project which I am not making until I see what the project is.




2. Threadology with Fat Quarter Shop
I didn't find any more of the Metallic Ombre at the Nantes quilt how so I am jut adding more colours from my FQ stack. Block 7 as released on 1 May which is complete and the eighth and last block is released on 15 May. I will be able to complete the last block before going on holiday as ell as piecing most of the top together. The instructions for completing the top are released on 1 June so that will be a priority on our return from Japan. So this BOM should be finished this quarter.






3. Quiet Play Pattern Club
I have made a little progress on this project but as the fifth month has now been released, I am falling further behind. I have mad one more block so far this month.



I am putting a lot of effort into my Hex on the Beach project so I need to perhaps try and complete one of these blocks per week?


4. Trinket SAL
It is complete and on schedule. Happy dance. all participants who have completed the quilt top with at least one of each block, is given a pin which is exciting and I must add it to my diary as I can lose track of parcels that I'm expecting.









No comments: