Monday, March 04, 2019

March BOM progress

I have focussed on both the quilter's Planner Block of the Month which I now quilted and the blocks for March that have come in over the last few days.



1. 2019 Perfect HST BOM Block-of-the-Month program with Freshly Pieced

This is released on the first Monday of each month and I have completed the March block which arrived today. They are looking good and each month you make extra units for following months.












2. Threadology with Fat Quarter Shop

I have decided to use plain white for the background which I have in stash along with Ombre Confetti by V & Co (also in stash).






I have finished the three blocks to date but didn't make the 12" version of Friday's block as I'm not going to piece the backing.






3. Quiet Play Pattern Club

I have only completed one block of the six received so far so I need to focus on this for the remainder of the month. I did decide on onyx grunge for the background so small progress has been made.







4. The Quilter's Planner BOM

I have finished piecing and quilting this BOM and purchased a red striped binding today. I plan to trim the quilt tomorrow and cut and piece the binding ready to apply to the quilt tomorrow night.



5. Trinket SAL

I have enjoyed making some of the forty blocks this week. I am making two of each and plan to make a square quilt. I have made good progress and plan to put this on hold as the sew along doesn't start until next Monday, when we are going to Iceland for four nights.



I have already sewn the first five blocks and photographed them ready to post on Instagram during our holiday.






No comments: