Wednesday, March 06, 2019

March APQS UFO chosen

With a week spent volunteering for a local craft Eisteddfod and a four night trip away, I was pleased that an easy project was my number 8. I have finished the January number 3 which was The Lion but still need to quilt my February number 6, which was five impossible things.


I should get this project finished before we go away as it is further along than I'd realised. It was the sample I made at Jo Avery's Improv Dresden plate class at Festival of Quilts in 2017. 

I also have our local Guild's retreat to look forward to at the end of March and I plan to work on my La Fin du Monde quilt by Libs Elliott and my Trinket SAL as that weekend is a sew day according to the Trinket schedule. There are at least four or five of us out of 16 at the retreat who have joined the sewalong. Exciting.

No comments: