I had just started stitching month 3 of Liminal quilt on Tuesday when I couldn't raise the needle. Very annoying. Lizzie was visiting for a few days so she dropped me at the opticians and then dropped off my Atelier 7 to our local dealer for a service. I am going to have to be patient as Rachel has six machines to service before the school term starts and she is closed for two days this bank holiday weekend.

I relayed the news to my husband and suggested that this would be the perfect time to paint the skirting boards in my sewing room. He applied the first coat yesterday whilst waiting to collect me from the hospital and hopefully it will be finished this weekend. In the meantime, my singer featherweight has come out of storage so that I can finish the Liminal borders for month three.

No comments:
Post a Comment