Monday, August 17, 2026

August UFO complete

 


This is definitely a snuggly winter top and not for this hot weather. I took my time to choose the patter (Jarrah Sweater) and the size (10) o it wouldn't swamp me. Sewn both on my Janome overlocker and my Atelier 7. I don't have a great variety of colours of overlocker thread, so I went with black. I still spend too much time threading the machine, despite it being the air threader machine!! 

View D of the pattern is cropped so I added 4" to the body length and the fabric is thick, so I did a one inch hem instead of 1/2"The sleeves are too long so I need to shorten them before putting away the red thread on my sewing machine. That is my UFO project completed for August but I am sure to be picking up bobbles of the fabric for several weeks to come, it gets everywhere.

No comments: