Wednesday, March 09, 2022

WIP Wednesday - Christmas wishes

 





There's no crafting going on here this week. I've given myself permission to take it easy as I'm working at our local eisteddfod 9 to 5 this week and I'm just not used to that anymore. The junior needlecraft section was completed yesterday so onto the adults today.


Last Sunday I just cross stitched the day away after spending Saturday taking in the 400 entries for the exhibition. I am pleased with the progress I've made on Christmas Wishes by Little Dove Designs. Nicola sent me the UFO with three blocks out of six mainly complete. Now I have worked my way to the bottom of the piece and the red and white border is complete. I have also partly stitched the other three blocks. Unfortunately I'm missing one of the greens so I need to purchase that. I'm not sure what is the most efficient way to proceed? Start at the top and compete each block in order or work more on the bottom three blocks. 




No comments: