Tuesday, September 01, 2020

September WIP update

I started August with 14 UFOs and finished with 11. I have added one more project into the mix but I have not included projects that I can't finish this quarter and so the list doesn't include the Tattoo quilt with @happysewlucky, sewalong with Karlee Porter, Chinese Zodiac SAL with @thefrostedpumpkinstitchery nor my Bonnie and Camille stars. 

My daughter will be heading to Aberdeen University next week to do a Masters in medical sciences, so in theory I can work a bit more efficiently on these UFOs. Items 7, 9 and 10 should be fairly quick finishes along with whatever UFO gets chosen to work on this month for our group challenge. If it's one I've already completed, I will work on taking out the papers of my TQS BOM which has been neglected recently.



1. TQS BOM 2012

2. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


3. Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




4. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I have started this and took it off the machine to work on customer quilts. I think this will be made into a bag once quilted.




5. Linen dress

6. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.


7. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa

8. The light by Barbara Ana designs

9. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa

10. Spellville by Barbara Ana


11. Spring sampler by Durene Jones

12. Scrappy summer sewalong


No comments: