Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday stash - 16 February 2020

On Monday I woke early so snuck downstairs to watch some Flosstube and work on my cross stitch. I also managed to sign up for Satsuma Street’s Alice in wonderland secretstitch along. A new stitchalong needs a themed project bag too so I hopped on the internet and googled for Rifle Paper Company’s wonderland Range. Perfect for what I had in mind but difficult to find.


In the end I placed three orders for fabric and fixings to make a bag at Jersey Modern Quilt Group yesterday but not all of the items arrived so hopefully I will get it made some time this week. I ordered:
  • Navy Alice fabric from Lovely Jubbly which arrived on Tuesday
  • White fabric from The Homemakery which was despatched on Thursday
  • By Annie vinyl and zipper tape from Sew Hot which arrived on Wednesday
I was able to pick up all of the DMC colors locally so I hope to be all kitted out by the end of the week.

Not bad really when storms Ciara and Dennis have been raging and boat have been cancelled. One of the features of living on a small island.  I also still have to arrive some linen in two shades of blue from Ebay and a doll stand for my Luna Lapin also from Ebay.


No comments: