Saturday, July 12, 2014

Aviatrix progress

All of the butterfly blocks for my Aviatrix quilt are done. I did run out of some of the greys and had to substitute or piece which I don't think detracts from the piecing.


Here they are pinned to my design board which was the easiest way I could keep tabs on whether I had the right amount of each colour way. They look very cute. They have now been taken down and I need to finish piecing my rainbow stars in order to finish the piecing, quilt and bind it before next Thursday when I leave for the fat Quarterly Retreat, which reminds me - we have to do a blog post about ourselves for the FQR linky party - perhaps on Monday.

 
First of many proud Mum photos. My two stood outside the Premier Inn at East Midlands - great hotel with fantastic air conditioning.

No comments: