Sunday, January 01, 2017

2017 UFO challenge

A lot of my WIPs are several years old and I keep listing them to finish year after year. I need to either finish them or give them away.




So I am participating in the APQ UFO challenge and my list of 12 projects is as follows:

1. Dear Jane - only needs one border added and then quilted.


2. Garden BOM, The blocks for which are complete.
3.  Jan Krentz project - this stalled because I didn't like one of the techniques used.
4. 100 blocks - fabric for the sashing was ordered in the Simply Solids sale recntly, so there's no excuse
5.  Thimbleblossoms "colourway" sew along - all of the blocks are cut out ready to piece and I have completed 9 blocks.



6. It's a small world 2 out of six panels are complete <<<<<<<<< this one has been chosen for January and I have made half of panel 3 today.




7. Green tea and sweet beans just needs some extra borders
8. Summer sampler blocks complete and needs to be sashed and quilted
9. TQS BOM has a drawer to itself and needs a lot of work. If I complete the selected project before the end of the month, I will work on this project.
10. Xmas hexagons
11. Makers  tote - pattern purchased and I may make this at retreat in either January or March.
12. One hour basket which I am piecing the outside from scraps so will take longer than an hour.



Sewing machine wall hanging to which I want to add a border didn't make my list of twelve.





No comments: